By using this website you agree with this disclaimer. The information on this website has been compiled with great care. Despite this care and attention it is possible that the content may be incomplete and/or incorrect. No rights or claims can be derived from the contents of this website.
The site and all its components, with the exception of the external links are owned by Academy of Fragrance Alchemy. Copying of information from the website is authorized provided the source is acknowledged: © Academy of Fragrance Alchemy and a link to the home page (http://academyoffragrancealchemy.com/) or the specific page is added.
Academy of Fragrance Alchemy is not liable for damages resulting from the use of this website or the inability to access the website.
This website contains links to websites and files by parties other than Academy of Fragrance Alchemy. These links are for information purposes only. Academy of Fragrance Alchemy has no control over these websites and is not responsible or liable for the information, products or services.
Fragrance Alchemy Oils
The information on the Fragrance Alchemy oils and all information on this website is not medical or psychological advice and should not be treated as such. Fragrance Alchemy and acupressure are not intended to treat medical or psychological conditions, and you must not rely on information given as an alternative to seeking medical or psychological advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- Some oils may cause irritation or allergic reactions in people with sensitive skin so it is wise to do a patch test before use.
- If it spills on furniture, wipe if off immediately, at it may cause veneer to lift or dissolve.