Mastering the Five Elements and Fields of Existence ~ Becoming Self-Sovereign Co-Creators
We have lived too long from surface mind–the mind that plans, justifies, judges and separates…the mind that has many drowning in deafening noise….Yet we also exist at a deep non-cognitive levels from where our creative spark, inspiration,and juices flow. We have lived the great divide between the two, and their reconciliation has not been possible until now. This has caused us to spin in repetitive stories, bound to replay what we have not yet grasped, which is cause of density, blockages, and leaked resources.
We have been missing the tones of the 5 elements, which are layers of deep cognitive mind that operates below the surface mind. These layers correspond to the brainwave states below the faster beta state of rational mind. There is nothing wrong with rational mind–but it has its place. Rational surface mind is not the creative director of our life, as it is the least knowing and the least powerful. It is closed to the unknown and when we rely on it to manifest a life, our outer sense organs function at only a fraction of their true capacity. We are meant to be creative beings through visioning beyond the reality we know…When we open to the unknown in each moment, life force flows unimpeded through the body’s meridian system. When we live from surface mind, on the other hand, we block life ever new, and will experience varying degrees of depletion, aging, and decay.
The 5 elements represent 5 levels of reality that play into the equation of manifesting life. We manifest through the 12 ordinary meridians, yet we are sustained from the resources of the 8 extraordinary meridians–the reservoirs of Source. The 5 elements make up the bridge between these 8 reservoirs and the 12 rivers of intent through which we may manifest a higher life.
The 5 elements, as deep cognitive levels to powerfully explore our individuation, may be summarized as follows:
- Field of the Material – Earth Element – Individuation through the gift of unique perspective, within the context of our vastness yet to be expressed, which comes in the diversity around us.
- Field of Cause – Water Element -Cultivation of pure emotions for pristine creation, and deep feeling states to actively be cause for our inspired desires. Becoming the central expresser of our life as a work of art.
- Field of Intent – Fire Element -Living by passion and joy that brings oneness to the body, in self-love and romance with life. Passionate, full presencing of embodied experience.
- Field of the One (awareness) – Wind/Metal Element -Active appreciation that causes value to be revealed and enhanced. Feeling and receiving the full potential of the moment through sensitive attunement to the inspirational stirrings within.
- Field of Consciousness – Aether/Wood Element – The Collective Dream, where we actively vision beyond boundaries, beyond what we may imagine… in full expectation of and ability to perceive the miraculous.
To explore the five elements at greater depth, you may wish to explore the offerings on www.adventuresinboundlessness.com, as upcoming events, programs, and new products will be listed there. While there are correspondences to the oriental teachings, there is also much more to support a next evolutionary leap of consciousness.
If you want to stay in touch and find out about upcoming 5-element programs, you may send me an email at email@example.com. In 2019 I am giving a program on Manifesting from the Power of the Elements — this is cutting-edge, totally new information!
Particular properties of each oil are:
1. EARTH ELEMENT– SONG OF THE EARTH
This fresh fragrance with earthy undertones helps balance the tendency to resist change, and the inclination to become over-ambitious. It encourages flourishing through grateful acknowledgement of the gifts of the moment.
2. WATER ELEMENT– SUMMER RAIN
This blend is experienced as movement between the multilayered notes of the fragrance. Its alchemy is formulated to encourage the fluidity needed for a masterful life of grace.
3. FIRE ELEMENT — FIRES OF INSPIRATION
The passion stirred by this alchemical oil provides the impetus to follow our inspired vision, empowered by courage and self-confidence. It promotes inner strength and fortitude in the face of adversity.
4. WIND ELEMENT– THE BREATH OF SPRING
This fragrant blend encourages the unencumbered freedom of authentic expression. It balances the wisdom of being true to your heart, with the compassionate consideration of the impact of actions on the Interconnectedness of all life
5. AETHER ELEMENT–RUSTLE OF CONSCIOUSNESS
The powerful effects of this multi-dimensional oil, include inspired creativity, empathic communication, and awakening the fuller power of the spoken word. It delivers its profound gifts by tapping into the current of consciousness arising from Infinite Intent.
Please note, the oils of the Five Elements are formulated to integrate and balance masculine an feminine expression. There is, therefore, no “ masculine” or “feminine” oils among them.
There are no reviews yet.