Flower of Saffron for the Clearing and Activation of the Urinary Bladder
The Urinary Bladder Meridian ( UB), is responsible for storing and excreting the urinary waste fluids from the kidneys.Our bodies are approximately 60% water. As the Controller of the Storage of Water, this Official’s job is to ensure that every organ, function and system, and on all levels– physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually – has the appropriate lubrication to allow for smooth movement, optimal harmony, flexibility, cleansing, and growth. Just as in nature, where too much water can be a tsunami that leaves toxic sludge in its wake, too little can cause dryness and drought. Bladder harmonizes with all body systems so that flow is smooth.
UB is also the Minister of the Reservoir of Vital Energy or Life Force ~ensuring that we have physical, mental and spiritual reserves so that we meet life’s vagaries and emergencies with resilience and strength. When UB and Kidney (its yin partner) are well balanced, then we have confidence and trust in our reserves, and there is no fear.
UB is also called the mediator that ensures harmony to all body systems. Just as water can flow through all terrain and around obstacles, so can UB access the whole body through its power of flexibility and transcendence, to flow with life from a deeper context that touches on the eternal. UB knows our heavenly origins, but also knows that life has purpose; so while we must never lose sight of our vastness, we must also deeply embrace embodiment. This translates to our ability to live from a deeper calling to fulfill the potential that is given to us, as well as to be resilient through depth of living that is ‘in the the world but not of it’. Through UB, we can draw deeply from the core essence of our being, in times of intensity.
Benefits of the Alchemical Flower of Saffron Oil
- Brings depth of connection to our eternal timeless Self
- Rejuvenation to being and body
- Clears trauma and shock and brings back lost resources from those situations (reclamation of lost or frozen parts)
- Activates the DNA
- Helps cultivate harmony with all aspects of our being and life
- Brings comfort with the eternal journey
- Poise of being ‘in the world but not of it’, and power of creating into eternity
- Ability to have resilience and to ‘bloom where planted’–no matter when and why
Bladder Clearing has many psycho-emotional effects:
- Ability to abide in the simplicity of aloneness that restores depth of living
- Patience through the process of allowing calm and clarity to arise from chaos and turbulence
- Patience in extracting the gems from emotional turmoil
- Wants neither surplus nor deficiency (no neediness….contentment being)
- Ability to disperse resources appropriately (so no drama, emotional drains, and leakages)
- Know when to act and when to be still—living in dynamic balance of receptivity and pro-activity
- Ability to operate from depth below the surface, impacting life outside of time, where there is no rush for completion
- Mastery of frugality (just enough in all situations) so we can meet our destiny when it calls
- General meridian clearing optimizes sleep, so that we are in creative states rather than tied up processing unresolved emotions. Time where the body’s energies focus on this meridian is 7pm-9pm
- May be applied along the Bladder meridian, ideally on UB 10 (Celestical Pillar–great calming point to combine with energetic spinal flush) and UB 60 (good emotional balance point to clear distress or burnout)
- Used in the Divinity Quest spine protocol for the DNA activation to full potential
- Used as an powerful alchemical ‘rescue remedy’ to clear fright or shock (even to clear past shock and PTSD)
- It may also be worn as a fragrance, or under the feet to get its benefits (if you wish to conceal the fragrance)
Disclaimer: The information on this website is not medical or psychological advice and should not be treated as such. Fragrance Alchemy and acupressure are not intended to treat medical or psychological conditions, and you must not rely on information given as an alternative to seeking medical or psychological advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- Almine’s vast body of work www.spiritualjourneys.com
- Article by Neil Gumenick http://www.5elements.com/docs/urinarybladder.html