- Helps to ground into the body (good in times of overwhelm, intense change, or dissociation)
- Supports the safe expression of the feminine aspect
- Balances our expression (so we are not overpolarized in masculine doing)
- Best worn under the feet, on the K-1 points. See below for how to apply with acupressure. The K-1 points help to quickly come into the body, and are optimal grounding points.
- May be worn anywhere on the body, as one would wear a fragrance
- On the Yuan Source points, which strengthen the body’s yin energies in particular. Apply a few drops on each wrist and ankle and rub vigorously to cover the whole area. Include tops of feet when you do the ankles.
- If you feel scattered and ‘out of body’, apply to the SI-11 points (pic to the right), which helps to gather and consolidate. See below for general guidelines on now to apply and link to a points location database.
- Additional suggestions given with materials upon purchase
Photos from wwww.acupressurecenterofnj.com and www.yinyanghouse.com
General Application of FA Oils on Acupuncture Points:
Rub the oil into the points, bilaterally, using a circular motion for about 15 secs, then press and hold for another 15 secs. Repeat this about 3 times. Take deep breaths while holding. Then lightly hold points for another 30 secs or so. You may feel a pulsation, which indicates the energy is moving into the meridian at that location.
To locate acupuncture points, visit the Yin Yang House points database.
There are no reviews yet.